Marble Quartz Stone

Marble Quartz Stone

Moreroom's marble quartz stone : 93% natural quartz aggregates are mixed with the remaining 7% of color pigments and polymer resins. The resins bind the particles together. Quartz Stone's Project

Product Details


Moreroom's marble quartz stone : 93% natural quartz aggregates are mixed with the remaining 7% of color pigments and polymer resins. The resins bind the particles together.


5- (1)_副本.jpg

5- (2)_副本.jpg




Quartz Stone's Project

photobank_副本.jpg

Inquiry